A small fraction of NCSE's primary source documents have been transcribed for the web. See links below to access to materials. We will add links to this page as our online materials develop.
Researchers may also be interested in these materials:
- The Position of the Smithsonian Institution in Regard to Evolution, 1925
- Report of the National Academy of Science's Committee on Organic Evolution, 1923
- NCSE's collection of Kitzmiller v. Dover trial documents and related materials
- NCSE's collection of materials about Of Pandas and People, the first "intelligent design" textbook.
- Transcript of a Forum on Intelligent Design at the American Museum of Natural History.
- NCSE's official publication, Reports of the NCSE