Science Champions Society
Investing in Unbiased Science Education
Hundreds of people who believe students deserve an accurate climate change and evolution education help the National Center for Science Education make that possible every day. Donors who make large investments in that mission and work are members of the Science Champions Society. These members provide the necessary resources to pilot new, innovative, and bold projects while extending our reach across the country.
Benefits of the Science Champions Society
We are grateful for supporters who make leadership gifts of $1,000 or more. In appreciation of this generous commitment, members of the Science Champions Society have unique opportunities to engage with NCSE. Benefits include:
- Special reports on NCSE's progress, including updates on current programs and new initiatives.
- Web conference briefings and lively discussions on climate change, evolution, and the state of science education with senior staff members and featured expert guests.
- Receptions with fellow Science Champions Society members at NCSE speaking engagements.
- Invitations to Science Champions Society events held around the country.
- Recognition in the NCSE annual report (optional)
For more information about becoming a member of the Science Champions Society, contact Director of Development Deb Janes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-601-7203.