You are here
Print Edition Contents: 27 (1-2)
News from California, Florida, Nebraska, Ohio, Texas, Virginia, Europe, Russia, and the United Kingdom
Jerry Falwell, NCSE Supporter F Clark Howell, origin-of-life researcher Stanley Miller, and Texas textbook critic Norma Gabler
- News from the Membership
What our members are doing to support evolution and oppose pseudoscience wherever the need arises.
Special 10th Anniversary Pages
- The Evolution of RNCSE
Andrew J Petto
Since our new format premiered in 1997, we have grown and adapted.
- NCSE: A Decade in Retrospect
Eugenie C Scott
The changes in RNCSE reflect both changes at NCSE and in the battle against anti-evolutionism.
- Visit Your Local Natural History Museum
To see places around the country that feature real science, drop in on one of these, or visit on-line.
- Books: "Intelligent Design" on Trial
Books about “intelligent design” and its failure to gain legal or scientific acceptance.
- NCSE On the Road
Check the calendar here for NCSE speakers
- A Visit to the New Creation "Museum"
Timothy H Heaton
It’s slick, it’s fun, but it glosses over both science and conflicting creationist views.
- Intelligent Design 101
A satirical view of what a lesson on “intelligent design” might sound like.
- Evolution in Schools: Where's Canada?
Jason R Wiles
Though anti-evolutionism is not as prevalent north of the border, Canadian schools are feeling the pressure to downplay evolution.
- Flock of Dodos: The Evolution–Intelligent Design Circus directed by Randy Olson
Reviewed by Steven Pinker
- Living With Darwin: Evolution, Design, and the Future of Faith by Philip Kitcher
Reviewed by Arthur McCalla
- Evolution for Everyone by David Sloan Wilson
Reviewed by J José Bonner
- The Edge of Evolution by Michael Behe
Reviewed by David E Levin
- Monkey Girl: Evolution, Religion, and the Battle for America's Soul by Edward Humes
Reviewed by Warren Eshbach
- Doubting Darwin? Creationist Designs on Evolution by Sahotra Sarkar
Reviewed by Michael Ruse
- The Creationist Debate: The Encounter Between the Bible and the Historical Mind by Arthur McCalla
Reviewed by J David Pleins
- The Challenge of Creation: Judaism's Encounter with Science, Cosmology, and Evolution by Natan Slifkin
Reviewed by Shai Cherry
- Not By Chance! by Lee M Spetner
Reviewed by Zev Stern
- Jewish Tradition and the Challenge of Darwinism edited by Geoffrey Cantor and Marc Swetlitz
Reviewed by Oren Harman
- The Evolution Dialogues by Catherine Baker
Reviewed by Phina Borgeson
- Evolution and Christian Faith by Joan Roughgarden
Reviewed by Charles F Austerberry
- Darwinism and its Discontents by Michael Ruse
Reviewed by Doren A Recker
- Thank God for Evolution! by Michael Dowd
Reviewed by Clay Farris Naff
- By Design or By Chance? by Denyse O'Leary
Reviewed by Phina Borgeson
- Original Selfishness by Daryl P Domning
Reviewed by Patricia A Williams