You are here
Polls and Surveys at Your Fingertips!
New resource for scientists, researchers, educators, the press, and concerned citizens
Check out NCSE's new web page devoted to surveys, polls, and relevant reports. The aim is to track public opinion about evolution, creationism, religion, and related issues.
What you'll find:
* National and state polls on evolution, creationism, or some combination of the two.
* International polls
* Polls on creationism related to the supernatural origin of life
* Polls on evolution that look at public perception, understanding, and acceptance of evolution and science
* Polls on the intersection of science and religion
* Polls of scientists, students, teachers, and other specific audiences
CONTACT: Robert Luhn, Director of Communications, NCSE, 510-601-7203, email@example.com
Web site: www.ncse.com
The National Center for Science Education (NCSE) is a not-for-profit, membership organization that defends and promotes the teaching of evolution in the public schools. The NCSE provides information and resources to schools, parents, and concerned citizens working to keep evolution in public school science education. We educate the press and public about the scientific, educational, and legal aspects of the creation and evolution controversy, and supply needed information and advice to defend good science education at local, state, and national levels. Our 4000 members are scientists, teachers, clergy, and citizens with diverse religious affiliations.